A sperm from the male's semen ejaculate during sex, which fertilizes the woman's egg. Only after this the woman conceives. In contrast, if semen you ejaculate during an orgasm contain low sperm and zero sperm than normal, the woman cannot become pregnant at such stage. A low sperm count is also called Oligospermia. A complete absence of sperm in semen is called Azoospermia.
Symptoms of (Low sperm coun and zero sperm count) disease are usually not visible from outside. The main symptoms are revealed only after the male semen is tested.The main sign of low sperm count is inability of a man to conceive a woman.
- » Lack of hair on the face and body of a man.
- » Pain, swelling or any other problem in the male's testicles.
- » Premature ejaculation, impotence, semen secretion problem.
- » Genetic disease.
When to see a doctor
Have unprotected sex Or do not take pleasure of sex and are not able to give it. You are suffering from any sex and reproductive organs problem. Or after marriage, you prove unfit to get your wife pregnant. Then you can get your Ayurvedic treatment after consulting our sexologist.
There are genetic, bad lifestyles, and wrong habits that not only reduce the reproductive power of any man but sometimes even destroy him.
- » Hormone imbalances
- » Undescended testicles
- » Varicocele.
- » Infection
- » Ejaculation problems
- » Antibodies that attack sperm.
- » Tumors.
- » Chromosome defects.
- » Certain medications
- » Radiation or X-rays.
- » Overheating the testicles
- » Drug use
- » Alcohol use
- » Tobacco smoking
- » Depression.
- » Obesity
inability to have a child and Infertility caused by low sperm count can be stressful for both of you.To avoid costly fertility techniques, you can adopt our Ayurvedic treatment.
To avoid infertility or low sperm disease, each couple should avoid the things given below.
- » Don't smoke.
- » abstain from alcohol.
- » Avoid heat.
- » Avoid stress.
- » Avoid exposure to pesticides
- » Avoid illicit drugs
- » Maintain your health .
- » Low Sperm Count Treatment
- » How to Lncrease Sperm Count and Volume
- » Tips for getting pregnant with low sperm count
- » How do you treat low sperm count?
- » What is the natural treatment for Oligospermia?
- » Can Oligospermia be cured?
- » What is the treatment for male infertility?
- » Can azoospermia be treated?
- » What causes Azoospermia?
- » How can I increase my sperm count from zero?
- » Can a man with zero sperm count get a woman pregnant?
- » How can I increase my sperm quantity?
- » Can dead sperm come alive?